Friday 1 July 2011

Parkour is a part of my daily life...

PARKOUR
I love parkour because it can be use when you are in a bad situation or terrible place and it also might protect you from being chase by robbers...but for me,i use this kind of technique for runaway from dog and people who always like to bully me.Parkour also can be divided in 2 ways for myself but for you guys I think more than 2 ways....the ways that i'm talking about is bad and good ways...okie the bad way is lets give it an example like emmmm.... when you were hungry,you saw wallet in your classroom and you decided it to took the money and left the wallet away and someone saw you and chasing you and they call you a thief.When you were running and you tired been chasing around and you started to use your skill to escape from the situation....that's call BAD....if good for example like when u were walking around you saw a hungry dog sniffing arond the garbage can for food....and the dog saw you with a hungry faces and it started to chasing you and for that time you can started to do some freerun or Parkour....it can save your life from being eat by a dog....so that's all but for you I think your answers are better than mine...hope you enjoy it my blog^^

1 comment: